Yeast wreath with goat's milk
Ingredients: for approx. 20 small portions
- approx. 0.50 kg wheat flour universal
- ½ tsp salt
- 0.25 l lukewarm Leeb Vital organic goat's milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1 egg for coating
- Preheat the oven to 190° C hot air.
- Put the flour, sugar, salt and yeast in a mixing bowl. Add the warm
- Add the warm milk and knead, gradually add the eggs and continue to knead into a nice ball of dough.
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about an hour.
- Cut approx. 20 balls and divide each ball into three parts, plait into a braid and place the nests on a baking tray with baking paper, brush with egg and bake for approx. 30 minutes until golden brown and enjoy warm.
Recipe and photo by Eva-Maria Bachler