- 300 g stiff flour
- 1 egg, approx. 30 ml water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g Leeb Vital organic sheep's curd cheese
- 100 g Leeb Vital organic goat curd cheese
- 3 potatoes floury
- 1 half onion
- 1 handful cheese noodle mint (alternative peppermint)
- salt and nutmeg
- 200 g butter
- half a head of white and red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup Leeb Vital organic sheep's milk yoghurt Greek style
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- For the cheese noodles, knead all the ingredients of the dough and wrap in cling film, leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Now prepare the filling: boil the potatoes, peel, press and form into medium-sized balls with the remaining ingredients of the pasta filling. Put a pot of salted water on to boil.
- Unroll the dough and roll out to the thickness of the back of a knife, cut out circles with a larger glass. Place a ball of pasta filling in the centre of the circles, now fold both ends together and stick and "crimp" with a little water.
- Cook the crimped pasta in boiling salted water until done.
- Now heat butter in a pan and toss the cheese noodles in it.
- For the salad, finely chop both heads of cabbage and cut the carrot into julienne.
- Peel and press the garlic and mix with the remaining dressing ingredients, add the carrots and cabbage.
- Arrange everything and enjoy immediately.
Recipe and photo by Eva-Maria Bachler